Monday, February 25, 2013
In class assignment: Essays
I want to improve on making my essays more detailed, in depth, and longer. This has always been a problem which I am still working on. I think I should spend more time and research so that I will have more things to talk about while I am actually writing the essay. My Austen essay was not very great compared to my Hamlet and Conrad essays. I only talked about one specific scene, and did not include much analyzation. I really liked my Hamlet essay because it was unique. I wanted to analyze things that other students wouldn't be analyzing while also analyzing the play. I thought my Conrad essay wasn't very well written, but definitely had the boldest claims. For my next essays, I will definitely try to improve the flow, detail, and length of my essays. For the rest of the year and in college, I will definitely continue making unique and bold claims. For me, it is easier to write about new and different ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment